This stage includes the following:
- Run INTELLECT™. To run the system in the Windows mainmenu click Start → All Programs → Intellect → Intellect.
- In the Hardware tab create a new Video Capture Device under the Computer object, specify the LinuxHub type and the IP address of the required LH (see Network identification of Linux Server (LinuxHub) section).
- Set other settings in INTELLECT™. For example, to display video received from a camera connected to LH, create a Camera object under the Video Capture Device <card id> object in the object tree and configure the created camera.
Creating a Camera object:
Example of LH configuration:
- Restart INTELLECT™.
LH enables working with audio received both from the cards and from the embedded audio card. Configure LH audio subsystem as follows:
- Create an Audio card object under the Computer object in the Hardware tab, set the LH type of the video capture card (1).
- Set the sample rate for audio signal processed on LH (2).
- Create and configure the required number of Microphone objects under the Audio card object.
- Restart INTELLECT™ and LH.
To enable recording audio stream from the microphone, set the environment variable before starting VideoServerCore:
export WRITE_AUDIO_INPUT= audio_device_number.
Number of the audio device can be found in VideoServerCore logs:
CBoard(audio_device_number, HDA Intel PCH:VT1708S Analog (hw:0,0)).
LH for INTELLECT™operation is now configured.