Documentation for Axxon Next 4.2.2. Documentation for other versions of Axxon Next is available too.
The search of fragments by time is meant for quick search of moment of interest by dividing a selected time period into equally sized fragments.
Search by time is performed using the following algorithm:
- Setting a search interval.
- In the Interval field, specify the duration of the video episodes in the MM:SS format:
- If you do not specify the duration (00:00), Time Slice (Thumbnail Search) splits video footage from the selected time interval into 12 equal episodes.
- If you set the duration other than 0, Time Slice splits the selected time interval into video clips of the specified duration. The number of slices depends on the specified parameters.
- Start the first search iteration (click the Search button).
The search results panel displays frames that match moments in time that are equally spaced from each other; the search control panel shows the number of fragments found.
If the specific moment is not found, then start the second search iteration: double-clicking on the found moment triggers the search in the time interval from this moment to the next one.
Keep searching until the specific moment is found.