New Features and Improvements
- A new GUI has been implemented for all components of the Control Server (GUI: Server of Control) (Monitoring, Video Footage Search (GUI: Search in Archive), Monitoring Reports).
- Introduced a special operating mode for Auto Intellect industry-specific solution. The Control Agent (GUI: Agent of Control) intercepts Number Identified events and passes the event data to the Control Server (GUI: Server of Control). This data is saved into the Control Server (GUI: Server of Control) database. Upon receiving a Number Identified event, the Control Server (GUI: Server of Control) can automatically check the vehicle registration number against one or several external databases (stolen cars, VIP persons, etc.). If the check result is positive, an alarm is transmitted to the Control Server (GUI: Server of Control) operator. The alarm is also transmitted to the Control Agent (GUI: Agent of Control) software. From a Monitoring interface object, you can open the Find Vehicle Numbers window where you can enter the registration number of interest and retrieve a still picture of the vehicle upon pressing the Load Still Frame button. The following reports have been added to The Monitoring Reports interface object:
- Average time spent at a gas station.
- Number of cars.
- List of vehicle numbers.
- Gateway mode added for Live Video display. After the successful installation of the Control Server (GUI: Server of Control) you can use the Intellect PSIM's Hardware tab to create a Data Gateway object. The Data Gateway is used for streaming videos from the Control Agent (GUI: Agent of Control) to Additional Workstations belonging to other subnet(s) in an installation where the Intellect PSIM components are not comprising a distributed system, since the Video Gateway cannot be applied for this purpose.
- The 64-bit version of the Intellect kernel is now supported.
- External databases are now supported by the Control Server (GUI: Server of Control). When installing the Control Server (GUI: Server of Control), you can set a remote SQL server on the monitoring database creation page.
- An option has been added to automate the loading of video files via the Search in Video Footage (GUI: Archive Search) module. An external system can now communicate with the Search in Video Footage module by means of .xml files via the designated exchange folders.
- A special operating mode for FSA and ACS modules has been introduced. Using the Control Server (GUI: Server of Control), you can now create new users and set their access rights to each Control Agent (GUI: Agent of Control). The list of user credentials is automatically transmitted to each Control Agent (GUI: Agent of Control). This allows you such options as card-based access to Control Agent (GUI: Agent of Control) enabled sites. The special operating mode is applicable where separate Intellect PSIM components cannot be joined into a distributed video surveillance system.
- The Monitoring interface object now has its Control and Log panels synchronized.
- An object being selected via the Control panel becomes selected in the Log panel.
- The object's right-click context menu is now accessible from both Control and Log panels.
- The object filters on both panels are now synchronized.
- New filters have been added in the Control and History panels:
- Alarms. Displays only the objects currently containing short-term alarms not accepted by the operator.
- Failures. Displays only the objects currently containing unsolved long-term errors.
- Connected. Displays only the objects currently connected.
- Disconnected. Displays only the objects currently disconnected.
- You can have additional information about the object displayed:
- Hard drives' operating temperature
- IP address.
- Available amount of RAM.
- Continuous running time of the Intellect PSIM kernel.
- CPU load.
- The time of the earliest entry in Video Footage.
- Alternative algorithm added for generating Insufficient Video Footage Capacity (GUI: Archive size not enough) alarms. This algorithm handles the cumulative Video Footage file size for a given number of days rather than for the total elapsed time.
- You can now access additional information on each camera's Video Footage via the Video Footage Details window.
- Time period, days Retention time for a single camera's Video Footage.
- Current, days. The size of the currently monitored portion of the Video Footage Backup specified in the Monitor Video Footage (GUI: Track archive) - Over period (days) setting of the Control Agent (GUI: Agent of Control)
- Total time, days Total cumulative size of Video Footage.
- Time period, days The currently monitored portion of Video Footage.
- Occupancy, %. The parameter indicates the integrity of Video Footage.
- First entry. The date of the earliest entry in Video Footage.
- Last entry. The date of the most recent entry in Video Footage.
- FIFO (GUI:Loop). Indicates that camera videos are recorded cyclically (First In First Out).
- Alarm. Indicates insufficient storage capacity for Video Footage.
- Added reference guides to: Oblast, District, City.
- Improved Monitoring Reports interface object:
- You can now choose a type of report in the object's settings.
- While building a report, you can now use filtering by oblast, district, city, failure category, alarm category and alarm notification content.
- Export added to .csv file.
- Set .xls as the default file format for exporting reports.
- While working with reports, the user's navigation over the list of video files is now enhanced with thumbnail display.
- Short term alarms' time stamp on a Control Server (GUI: Server of Control) can now be set in accordance with the Control Agent (GUI: Agent of Control).
- Improved Live Video Viewer module:
- The Alarm Response window (GUI: Reaction to alarm) now offers dedicated buttons to accept all alarms for a currently selected object or all alarms systemwide.
- The Video Data window now offers dedicated buttons to mark all loaded videos as viewed for a currently selected object or systemwide.
- You can now manage a Monitoring interface object via scripts:
- The Log panel now includes the indication of maximum single disk free space across all logical drives available for Video Footage recording.