Face detection works properly if cameras are installed and set up as follows:
- The frame rate must not be less than 12 fps and not less than 6 fps for face recognition at turnstiles.
- The maximum angle of incidence should not exceed +/- 15 ° off the ground level.
- Distance between pupils on the received photos of face must be not less than 50 32 pixels.
- Position the camera to minimize the chances of overlapping faces in FoVThere should be minimum mutual overshadowing of the captured faces.
- The faces in FoV must should be evenly lit. No directed side illumination.Face shots from illuminated with a diffused light of at least 200 lux. Directional side lighting is not allowed.
- The sharpness of the captured faces on the received photos must be over 64 grayscale. Deficient or exceeding illumination is not allowed.
- There should be no back light and sharp gradients of light and shade.
- The photos of the captured faces received from video cameras should be clear. No image blur Image blurring caused by human motion .
- Contrast range of a human face on camera shots must be at least 64 shades of gray. No insufficient or excessive lighting.
- is not allowed.
You should be able to adjust the The required distance between the camera and the person's face by selecting lenses with a different face can be set using a lens with required focal length.