- A menu item has been added to the Auto report to display a ANPR report with the ability to view video and find the number in the database.
- A template has been added to the Auto report — Vehicle type statistics. It provides traffic stats for each type of vehicle.
- Added the ability to select the type of transport detection in the Traffic Flow Statistics reports — Traffic Monitor or Virtual Loop.
- We added the ability to view video of any object associated with the camera in the Event Log report.
- The Time and Attendance reports are now divided into two branches:
- T&A reports and
- Visitor Management reports.
- First and last usage of proximity card in 24 hours
- Operator performance supervision
- User access levels and readers
- Staff members entry/exit
- User access levels.
- For each user in the T&A reporting system we added a new feature — Adjust visibility of departments.
- The Visitor Management reports have a new template — new templates:
- "Most recent passage for a dated credential". If an access card or fingerprint was not used within the specified time (15 days by default), the report displays the most recent access point where this credential was used.
- "Employee statuses".
- The General reports have new templates:
- By current device state and
- Current status of users.
- If the First and last usage of proximity card in 24 hours report is created automatically in Exсel format, it has a new column – Department.
- Queue Length detection now shows the People Counter Maxed Out report.
- Queue Length detection now offers new options:
- select a 24-hour time format
- edit report templates
- choose the portrait or landscape orientation of the report page
- specify color for each detection tool in the report
- set the time between from and to in periods Previous day (week / month) and Current day (week / month)
- filter which removes the 0 values from the table report.
- To the Double scanning report we added the option to edit the time interval between scans.
- The Report on Cashiers has new parameters:
- working time for the period
- average ticket / purchase
- number of registered items
- the average time for registration of one item
- % cancellation of positions
- % cancellation of receipts.
- In the People Counter report with data obtained from POS we added new columns:
- overall number of receipts from all cash registers for each time interval
- the total revenue received for receipts.
- Implemented the option to restrict visibility of certain report parameters depending on user permissions.
- Users without admin permissions can now configure autogenerated reports.
- The interface settings are saved with reference to a user rather than a PC.
- Added the Clear button for Visitor Behavior Analysis Reports.
- Email settings were moved to the Security tab. An individual address can now be specified for each user.