New features and improvements
- The archive on the failover server is now synced with the archive on the main server after recovery. This uses the Video Backup module.
- File system revamped:
- Optimized loop-based recording and data deletion in multi-disk configurations
- Accelerated reading video archive indexes
- Increased stability and performance.
- Videogate supports multistreaming (streams all video feeds from a camera).
- Videogate allows constant recording for only the cameras that are streamed to clients.
- Object classification (human, vehicle, or group of people) is available for live video detection tools and recorded video searches using the VMDA system.
- The tracker can trigger an alert when it detects a specific number of objects in the frame.
- Added the ability to create multiple masks in the VMDA tracker.
- VMDA detection tools don't require constant recording.
- GreenStream switches between streams with digital zooming.
- Moving objects are tracked on the map for the Strelets-Integral ISS.
- The operator's screen has a new Maintain camera aspect ratio setting to correctly display images from cameras with different aspect ratios.
- A new utility moves logging to a separate database keeping web reports efficient.
- The Bookmarks window now has search and filters.
- In the map editor, breakpoints can be added to a line using CTRL + right-click.
- The map editor displays object states in turn, rather than simultaneously (if there are multiple states).
- Export is available for dewarped video from cameras with a fisheye or rotated image.
- The Operator Log allows delayed alerts and hiding/showing the alert buttons.
- Improved control of playback speed and toggling playback between forward and reverse using the arrow buttons.
- Keyboard shortcuts can be assigned to macros.
- Multi-selection of archives with Ctrl or Shift when setting up protection of video recordings.
- Color can be configured for polygons and circles on the map using ddi utility.
- The title search now has an option to search for a substring.
- The Event Log shows the card number for all events associated with cards.
- The Map | Fit to Window command can be used in macros and scripts. It shows the entire map in the window.
- The name of a monitor can be displayed on the panel.
- Added the MaximizeCameraOnDblClk and MinimizeCameraOnDblClk registry keys to control the switch to single camera window view and back by double-clicking the camera in the Monitor.
- Scripts have a timer function that works without creating a timer in the object tree.
- Added the MonitorPlaybackControlByMouseWheel registry key for using the mouse wheel to control the playback speed.
- A new option in the General settings opens the documentation when you press F1.
- The detection tool can show a box that marks where an object appeared or disappeared.
- Integration with Manitou monitoring software.
- The Operator Log has new fields that show the Operator (who handled the event) and the Response (the decision that was made).
- Added Korean localization.
- Many small improvements in the Event Log.
- Added the ConnectOnlyByClient registry key to disable the transfer of video from the server to Videogate if the client does not request video.
- Added the savemode registry key, which allows you not to exit the archive mode when changing the layout.
- Added the BookmarkMaxLen registry key, which allows you to limit the maximum archive history for a bookmark in the Monitor.
- Added the ability to filter objects on the computer in the Event Log filter.
- Added a script for displaying a minimap and an event that is generated when it is closed.