For the Additional workplaces software operation,
necessary to configure the list of
the Server of Control, and specify the
computer name and client code for each of them.
The client code is bound to the computer hardware. You can find it out as follows:
- Open the On the computer with installed Monitoring software, open the Search in archive interface in the Additional workplace configurationwhere the Search in archive component is to be used on the computer with installed Monitoring software.
- Click the Settings button in the bottom left corner.
- The client code is specified in the appeared Settings box.
- Go to the settings panel of the Server of Control object.
- Click the Monitoring… button. As a result, the box of for configuring the list of Additional workplaces appears.
- To add an Additional workplace to the list, click the Add… button.
- In the appeared box specify the computer name on which the Additional workplace is installed (1).
- Specify the client code in the Client code field (2).
- Click the OK button (3).
Repeat steps 3-6 for all Additional workplaces that will be connected to this Server of Control.
Info title Note. To edit specified settings select the Additional workplace in the list and click the Edit… button.
To delete the Additional workplace in the list select it in the list and click the Delete button.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Apply button.