- Search by titles or clips as described above.
- The search results are shown as a list of entries. Right click on the required entry. A context menu opens. The menu has two items: Video request and Frame request.
- Select the Video request menu item. A dialog form for the request opens. There is another way to open this form: Select an entry from the list and click Video.
- The Date and time and Camera fields are filled in automatically.
Use the Length (sec) field to limit video clips by time.
Info title Note.
The video fragment is exported at Agent of Control using the Axxon_player.exe utility, which is part of base Intellect installation. This utility does not support the function of frame by frame export. This means that the whole clip or set of clips corresponding to the selected date and time will be exported, depending on the value of the Length (sec) parameter.
In the context of a single clip, it's impossible to request only part of it.
Info title Note
By default, the video clips are exported to the <Intellect installation directory>\export folder. To change the folder for the exported video clips, specify the necessary path in the StreamViewerExportPath registry key (for details, see Registry keys reference guide. For details on working with the registry, see Working with Windows OS registry).
- If you want to decrease network load, set the Bandwidth __ KBps field to the appropriate value.
In the Start area, select the time for sending the request: Click either the Immediately option button or Schedule option button.
Set the waiting time by using the Data receive timeout, sec. field.
If the check box Open immediately is selected, the data is put into the video archive and shown immediately. Otherwise, the data is only sent to the archive. To view such data, use the Monitoring reports component.
If you try to set the value of the Length (sec) field to over 120, the value of 120 is offered. This is done to remind the user that such requests can export a big data file from a video archive on Agent Of Control's side. If you want to turn this limitation off, click Settings in the lower-left area of the Search in archive area. A window opens. In the window, change the value of the Maximum length of loaded video clip, sec field.
After you fill in all the fields, click New.
You will get to the Loads tab where the task performance process is displayed. While the video clip is being downloaded, it file size, loaded size, and transfer rate are shown. You can pause the download at any moment by clicking Pause.
Info title Note.
In case data have stopped coming during the download, for example if connection with the object is lost, download will be restarted after a random time interval from 1 to 60 seconds. In case of the attempt failure, attempts will be made at intervals of 1 minute.
Information on the time remaining to the restart is displayed in the Comment field. Any time you can restart loading manually using the Restart button.
- If the data is loaded successfully and the Open immediately check box is selected, the downloaded clip is played with Axxon Player.