- In the object tree, select the Monitoring object. On the right side of the System settings dialog box, the configuration panel for the relevant object is displayed.
- If it is necessary to display the Owner Panel component on the screen, select the Owner Panel check box and specify the component coordinates the on-screen coordinates of the component (1).
- If it is necessary to display the Control Panel component on the screen, select the Control Panel check box and indicate the on-screen coordinates of the component (2).
- If it is necessary to display the Log Panel component on the screen, select the Log Panel check box and indicate the on-screen coordinates of the component (3).
- To require that operators leave comments when accepting an alarm (to describe the alarm and/or their actions), select the Non-empty Comments field check box (4). These comments can later be reviewed in the event log, which also indicates the operator that accepted the alarm.
- By default, objects can be filtered by Alarm and Failure events as well as by Connected and Disconnected states on the Control Panel. Uncheck the Use filter by events box to disable this feature (5). As a result, the corresponding drop-down list becomes disabled on the Control Panel.
- If when live video is attempted to be viewed from Control Panel it is necessary to display a warning that it can create the critical load per channel, set the Warning when watching live video checkbox (6).
If Agents of Control and Additional workplaces are in different subnets and the Monitoring components are not in a distributed system configuration in Intellect object tree and Data gateway is in use for transmission of live video to Additional workplaces, set the Viewing live video through gateway checkbox (7).
Info title Note
For the details about the Data gateway, see Creating and configuring Data gateway.
- To add the "All cameras of Partition of Control" item to the object's s "Video image playback playback" context menu on the Control Panel which enables viewing video from all cameras of the selected Partition of Control, set the Viewing live video from all cameras (add.) checkbox (8).
- In the Video stream speed field specify the frame rate for live video displaying in frames per second (9).
- Select the required compression rate for the live video in the Compression drop-down list (10).
- For the alarms that you want to visualize, select the corresponding check boxes (11).
If specific owners are to be available for specific users on the Owner Panel, then set the filter by owners:
- Click the Filter… button (12).
The Filter by owners window appears. The list of available user-owner pairs is on the left, the list of selected ones is on the right.
Info title Note. The list of owners is set on the Control Panel – see Regulatory and reference information section of Operator's Guide.
- Users and their rights are configured in the Users tab of the System settings dialog box – get information on how to do it in the Intellect Software Package. Administrator’s Guide. The latest version of this document can be found in AxxonSoft documentation repository.
- Move the pairs between the lists using the <- and ->buttons.
- When the list of user-owner pairs is formed, click the Apply changes and close button.
- Selected pairs of users and owners are displayed in the table (13).
- Click Apply (14).