Set the following report parameters:
From the Person's actions drop-down list select a value on which the report is to be created: entry, exit, entry+exit (1).
Select the Entry+Exit value if the report is to be created on total number of passes.
- From the Receiving data period drop-down list select a period of time for which a People counter report should be created (2).
- Enter a time period (in minutes) during which the values received from people counter detector will be summarized in the Step (min.) field (2).
- From the Maximum value drop-down list select a maximum value of people that will be displayed in a chart (3).
- In the Detectors field set checkboxes in those People counter objects information on which should be displayed in the report (4).
- If it is necessary to view a report as a chart, set the corresponding checkbox (5).
- To create a report click Execute (6).