Documentation for Intellect Web Report System 3.3. Documentation for other versions of Intellect Web Report System is available too.
The gust user authorization is used only for working with the http://localhost:15672 address from RabbitMQ 3.3.3 version. Create users for authorization on shop servers from which the data stream is received.
Configuring the RabbitMQ application is performed the following way:
- Go to the Admin tab in the opened window (1).
- Select the Users item (2).
- Expand the Add a user list (3).
- Enter the new login for authorization in the Username: field (1).
- Enter the password in the Password: field (2).
- Enter the password again to confirm it in the (3) field (3).
- Enter the administrator value in the Tags: field (4).
- Click the Add user button (5).
- As a result the new user will be added.
- To configure user click the corresponding name in the table.
- In the opened window click the Set permission button.
- As a result access permissions will be granted to user that allows connecting of shops to the server of statistics generation.
Configuring of RabbitMQ user is completed.