In order to set up the SMTP Server do the following:
- Go to the Email settings tab.
- In the Email address field (1) type the e-mail address from which the auto-generated reports will be sent.
- In the SMTP Server field (2) enter the name of SMTP Server.
- In the Username field (3) enter the name of account used for sending the messages to SMTP Server.
- Specify the password of the account used for sending the messages to SMTP Server. For this click the Enter password link. In the box enter the password.
- In the SMTP Server port field (4) enter the port number used by SMTP Server.
- If the SSL coding is required to connect the SMTP Server then set the Enable SSL coding checkbox (5).
- Click Save (6).
SMTP Server setup is completed.