Documentation for POS Intellect 5.4. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
New Features and Enhancements
- Integrated a new Epson POS terminal
- Integrated the GAAP Point of Sale terminal
- Integrated the POS Arius terminal
- Integrated the Alpha AB-A-80 terminal
- Integrated the ОКО SPHINX metal detector
- Integrated the Wincor Nixdorf Cash&Carry terminal
- Integrated the Teraoka SM 110 scale/printer
- Integrated the KELI XK3118K9 weight indicator into the TruckScalesPlugin
- Integrated the TruckScale1 truck scales into the POS terminal
- Added a plugin for vLBV devices
- Added extra events for IKEA PoS plugin
- Improved IIKO plugin integration
- Updated integration with D-Store POS terminals:
- The POS terminal now includes the Continuous Receipt Displaying setting that adds extra space between receipts. A new receipt is displayed continuously without clearing the screen from the previous one
- You can now use "*" wildcards when searching captions/receipts data
- Added an option to ignore data from POS terminals specified in the "xml_titles.txt" file in <angle brackets>
- You can now deselect the UseTimeInReceipt checkbox to receive captions with system date in the PcPlugin utility.
- You can now specify several identical functions in brackets in the "xml_titles.txt" file
- Added the UseLocalTimestamp registry key that allows replacing local time of caption arrival with time in UTC format
- The "Maintain Connection" setting now works more stably.
- The MixForward utility now displays discounts correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the configuration check UI from starting after POS Intellect software is installed.
- Fixed a bug that led to ignoring the end of receipt, and continuous video recording of the transaction.
- Optimized operation with theft detector at checkout ("Sweethearting").
- Fixed a rare memory leak in the Captioner module.
- Corrected minor bugs in displaying captions in the Caption Search window.