Documentation for POS Intellect 5.4. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
The purpose and structure of the guide
The POS-Intellect: Operator’s Guide is a reference manual to be used by operators of the POS-Intellect software package.
The purpose of the POS-Intellect system
The POS-Intellect software package is designed for monitoring cashier operations in retail shops and has the following functionality:
- simultaneous viewing of the video image, the receipt contents and the POS-terminal events in real time;
- simultaneous recording of the video image, the receipt contents and the POS-terminal events;
- creating user queries allowing to search the video archive by receipt contents and by system events;
- integration with common POS-terminals.
- Possibility to create, view and process general and itemized on the POS-terminal events in «Report System»Web-report subsystem.
Recommendations for using the POS-Intellect system
For correct operation of the POS-Intellect system, please follow these recommendations:
- follow the job description accurately;
- use the system for the intended purpose only;
- do not use the computer with Intellect installed, to run other software which is not part of the Intellect package.