Documentation for POS Intellect 5.4. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
The purpose and structure of the Guide
POS-Intellect: The Administrator’s Guide is a reference manual to support the administration of the POS-Intellect software package.
The purpose of the POS-Intellect system
The POS-Intellect software package is designed for monitoring cashier operations in retail outlets and has the following functionality:
- simultaneous viewing of the video image, the receipt contents and the POS-terminal events in real time;
- simultaneous recording of the video image, the receipt contents and the POS-terminal events;
- creating user queries allowing to search the video archive by receipt contents and by system events;
- integration with common POS-terminals.
- Possibility to create, view and process general and itemized on the POS-terminal events in Intellect Web Report System Web-report subsystem.