Documentation for POS Intellect 5.3. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
New features and improvements
- Added the option to view in the web interface live video with theft events from the cash register (Sweethearting detection), that shows not swiping some or all items. You can add statuses and comments to events, events can be filtered by cash register and time.
- Integrated IKEA cash register software.
- Integrated the hand-held bar code scanner — Symbol LS3408-FZ.
- Added the option to specify on which monitor the Caption Search window is displayed.
- Implemented the option to add the current date and time to the data received via the Set Retail protocol (via PcPlugin).
- Added the option to enable or disable logging in Mixforward (a utility for obtaining data from the cash register software).
- Improved the Mixforward plug-ins to support new versions of the cash register protocols.
- Fixed the incorrect display of captions (titles) in Caption Search.
- Fixed the issue with highlighting individual words in Captions Search, rather than the whole phrase.
Compatibility and resources
This version is intended for use with Intellect 4.10.3.
For information about compatibility of POS Intellect with Intellect versions, refer here.
For documentation, please visit the product documentation portal.
Download the POS Intellect 5.3 installer here.