Documentation for Axxon Next 4.3.2. Documentation for other versions of Axxon Next is available too.
AxxonSoft releases updated version of Axxon Next 4.3.2 bringing a number of new features and improvements.
POS devices cannot be operated in Axxon Next 4.3.2. The issue will be resolved in Drivers Pack 3.59.
What’s New in Axxon Next 4.3.2
- Queue and visitor counting detection have been integrated
- FailOver has been improved:
- It is now possible to store the local archive
- It is now possible to organize a FailOver system in a two-server configuration (1+1)
- It is now possible to set the Servers to be primary or backup
- The continuous replication of an archive to a backup server is now possible
- It is now possible to protect the archive recordings from overwriting
- Archive search using the web-client has been implemented
- It is now possible to generate reports by search in the web client displaying the number of found events per minute/hour
A separate neural network has been added for each processor (CPU, GPU, IntelNCS)
In Axxon Next 4.3.2 it is required to use the new openvino.ann and movidius.ann neural network files for Intel and IntelNCS processors respectively.
FrameMerge Technology has been improved :
The algorithm now automatically searches for suitable matching points on frames from adjacent video cameras before merging the frames into a single combined frame.
The combined video is available both for live and archive view, as well as for export.
The ability to display a selected part of the combined video image on the Dialog Board has been implemented.
- It is now possible to run the macros when :
the specified CPU load limit is exceeded;
the specified RAM load limit is exceeded;
the specified network load limit is exceeded;
the free disk space on the Server has decreased to the specified limit;
the free space in the archive has decreased to the specified limit;
the relay is triggered.
- It is now possible to use the four-eye principle for authentication
- It is now possible to automatically receive the preset list of video camera connected via ONVIF
- The display of each archive volume occupation has been added
- It is now possible to switch to the last frame of an archive
- A static image can now be displayed in the dialog board
- The ability to recognize the license plates of Oman, Nigeria, Korea and Armenia has been implemented to the LPR detection tool
- The ability to recognize the German and UK license plates has been implemented to the IntelliVision detection tool
- The watermark is now saved for the whole Axxon domain
- The high-quality video stream is now marked in the video surveillance window with the corresponding icon
- If the connection with the video camera is lost, its icon on the map is now indicated with the corresponding state
- The ability to automatically delete a LDAP user in Axxon Next if it was deleted on the LDAP server has been implemented
- It is now possible to change the font and color of the message on the Dialog Board.
It is now possible to switch the surveillance window to inactive state by clicking on it.
The ability to display the current CPU load and the Server network load in the Client has been implemented.
It is now possible to select the favorite layout, which will be displayed on the Client launch.
- The timeline display has been optimized for the cases when there are a lot of cameras in the archive mode.
IP device support
The release includes Drivers Pack 3.58 for IP devices support. Detailed information about the Drivers Pack, where to find the latest set of drivers, and the list of supported hardware is available at http://www.axxonsoft.com/integrated_security_solutions/supported_ip.php
Downloads and licensing
The Axxon Next installer includes both the client and server components. The client can be installed on a computer together with the server, or installed on a separate dedicated client workstation. There is no limit on the total number of servers and clients in a system.
5 Axxon Next license types are available: demo mode with limited operating hours, free version and 3 types of paid licenses (Start, Professional and Universe). Data on all the types of Axxon Next licenses is given on the page.
Free version supports 1 server, 4 video streams, unlimited archive as well as unlimited number of clients.
Learn more about Axxon Next on the product page at http://www.axxonsoft.com/products/axxon_next/
Updating from previous versions
It is recommended to upgrade from earlier versions through steps: 3.6.4 -> 4.0.2 -> 4.1 -> 4.2.1 -> 4.2.2 -> 4.3.2. To do this, run the installer of the new version and select the existing configuration during the installation. Deinstallation of the previous version is not required.
Pay attention to these features when updating from version 3.6 to 4.3.2:
- Auto rules, as well as the E-mail and SMS objects are not migrated to a new version.
- System log events are not migrated.
- Detection zones are to be configured for detection tools. In some cases some detection tools are not migrated to a new version.
- The key frame scaling is set in the archive settings for cameras streaming H.264.
- Select the video folder once again for virtual cameras.
Automatic Client update of version 188.8.131.5282 and older using the Server is not available. In this case, use the installer to update the Client.