Documentation for Axxon Next 4.2.2. Documentation for other versions of Axxon Next is available too.
You can play back audio via client PC's loudspeakers.
To make the client-side audio playback possible, you have to create a Speaker object allowing Play on Clients playback mode (see The Speaker Object).
To configure this action, do as follows:
- Select the speaker for audio alerts (1) playback.
- Select a role to address alerts to specific users (2).
- If you need to cancel audio alerts after some time, set the required time interval (3).
- For event-triggered audio alerts cancellation, do the following:
- Create a new event macro with all required events filtered (see Create Macros, Configuring filters for event-driven macros).
- Add a Stop voice notification on client action to a macro.
- Select the loudspeaker where you want to cancel audio alerts (1).
- If you need to cancel alerts after a certain amount of time, set the required time interval (2).