Documentation for Axxon Next 4.2.2. Documentation for other versions of Axxon Next is available too.
If a camera has a built-in or pluggable digital output, the Output object is displayed as a child object of the Camera in the object tree. The total number of Output objects for a camera corresponds to its number of pluggable digital outputs.
If a device is defined as an IP Server, a relay will be displayed as a child of a Channel object in the object tree (see The Channel object).
To configure a Output object, perform the following:
- Select a Output object in the objects tree.
Enable the device (1).
If a output is a child of a Channel object, then:
1) Turning on a output automatically enables its parent Channel object.
2) Turning off all Input and Output child objects automatically disables their parent Channel object.
- Enter the name of the Output (2).
- Set the status to which the Output will be set when no alarm is present.
- Click the Apply button.
The Output will then be switched to its assigned work mode.
To check the functioning of the Output, click the Test button. If the Output is configured correctly, its status will briefly change.
If a Output is part of an IP server, the sensor settings allow choosing the video camera of the IP server it will be matched to. When you do this, the Output object will appear as the child object of the specified camera in the object tree.