Documentation for Axxon Next 4.2.2. Documentation for other versions of Axxon Next is available too.
Face detection works properly if cameras are installed and set up as follows:
- The frame rate must not be less than 12 fps and not less than 6 fps for face recognition at turnstiles.
- The maximum angle of incidence should not exceed +/- 15 ° off the ground level.
- Distance between pupils on the received photos of face must be not less than 32 pixels.
- There should be minimum mutual overshadowing of the captured faces.
- The faces should be evenly illuminated with a diffused light of at least 200 lux. Directional side lighting is not allowed.
- The sharpness of the captured faces on the received photos must be over 64 grayscale. Deficient or exceeding illumination is not allowed.
- There should be no back light and sharp gradients of light and shade.
- The photos of the captured faces received from video cameras should be clear. Image blurring caused by motion is not allowed.
The required distance between the camera and the face can be set using a lens with required focal length.