Documentation for Axxon Next 4.2.2. Documentation for other versions of Axxon Next is available too.
To activate Axxon Next Free, do as follows:
- On the main page of the activation utility, select Activate and click Next.
- Select Activate free version of the system and click Next.
You cannot activate VMS, if you have over 4 cameras set up in the system.
Your activation request will be sent online.
If activation is completed successfully on the licensing server (https://sale.axxonsoft.com/), the license file will be automatically downloaded and distributed within the system.
You have completed your Axxon Next Free activation.
Click Continue to return to the Activation Utility home page. To exit, click Finish. To close the utility and start the Axxon Next client, click Run Axxon Next.
If your computer is offline, you will be prompted to save the activation request file using any of the following methods:
- Click the button in the standard Windows dialog box to browse for file location and enter the name.
- Click the button. The folder that contains the request file opens.
- Drag and drop the image to the destination folder.
Submit the request file to an AxxonSoft rep. You can also generate an activation key on your own through the licensing server's Web interface (see Generating the Axxon Next Free license file) and download the license file to the system (see Activation by applying license file).
The Axxon Next Server must be restarted after activation.