To search for moments of an object loitering in an area:
- In the Viewing Tile, define the area to be analyzed during search in accordance with the selected condition (see Motion in Area).
- Select the metadata source if there are several for this video camera (1). This parameter will not be displayed if there is only one source.
- Set the minimum duration of stay in the area (2, in seconds and minutes). Search results contain recorded video in which the object is present in the area for longer than the indicated time.
- Specify any number of additional parameters by clicking Configure the search parameters)., if necessary (see
- Set the search interval (see Setting a search interval).
Click the Search button.
The found moments will be displayed in the search results panel.