Documentation for Face Intellect 7.2. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
To set the parameters for the captured faces recognition, do the following:
- Go to the Face Recognition Server settings panel, which is located on the Hardware tab of the System Settings dialog window.
- In the Similarity level field (1), enter the similarity level of the captured face and the reference image that will be considered a recognized match. The Similarity level parameter value is specified in percent.
In the Search for similar faces field (2), enter the maximum number of matching reference images, which identifiers and similarity levels will be stored in database for one frame of a captured face.
It is recommended to specify the 1 value for this field for more precise search of the recognized faces (see Search the recognized faces).
In the Minimum quality for face recognition (0-100) field (3), enter the minimum quality percent for face at which recognition will be performed.
If Tevian recognition module is in use, set the Minimum quality for face recognition (0-100) value to 60 when updating from Face-Intellect 7.0 to Face-Intellect 7.1.
In the Minimum quality for adding face to DB (0-100) field (4), enter the minimum quality percent for face to be added to the database.
When the HUAWEI recognition module is used, this parameter is not taken into account, and all images on which the YITU service recognizes a face are added to the face database.
- Set the Select best frame for recognition checkbox (5) if from all images of one person which came to the Face recognition server from Face detection it is required to select the best frame and create a vector only for it.
- By default, the face detectors for which the configured Face Recognition Server is selected as an external capture, generate and attach biometric face parameters to the image. Such procedure is performed if the Create FIR in detection unit checkbox is set (6). Deselect the Create FIR in detection unit checkbox to perform only face capture by detectors without generating the biometric face parameters.
- Set the Select best frame in detection unit checkbox if it is required to select the best frames from all images received by Face detectors, for which the configured Face Recognition Server is selected as an external capture, and send only them to the Face recognition server (7).
If it is required to skip repeated recognitions, in the Skip repeated recognitions, sec field (8), set the time period in seconds more than 0 during which a captured face won't be recognized repeatedly. For details, see the IgnoreSamePeople registry key description in the Registry keys reference guide.
The Man left the camera field of view checkbox is set by default and cannot be unchecked (9).
- In the Collected not less than ... frames with person field (10) enter the minimal number of frames to be collected o one person's face to start the face recognition.
In the Person in the camera field of view … sec field (11) enter the time in seconds upon reaching which the recognition will be performed.
The face recognition is performed if at least one of the 9-11 conditions is met.
- To save the changes, click Apply (12).
Setting parameters for captured faces recognition is complete.