Documentation for Face Intellect 7.1. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
To set parameters for captured faces recognition, perform the following:
- Go to the Hardware tab in the System Settings dialog box (1).
- Select the Face Recognition Server object in the objects tree (2).
- In the Similarity level field, enter the match percentage of the captured face and the reference image that will be considered a recognized match (3). The Similarity level parameter is expressed as a percentage.
- In the Search for similar faces field, enter the maximum number of matching reference images identifiers and similarity level for which will be stored in database for one frame of a captured face (4).
In the Minimum quality for face recognition (0-100) field, enter the minimum quality for face at which recognition will be performed, as a percentage (5).
If Tevian recognition module is in use, set the Minimum quality for face recognition (0-100) value to 60 when updating from Face-Intellect 7.0 to Face-Intellect 7.1.
- In the Minimum quality for adding face to DB (0-100) field, enter the minimum quality for face to be added to database, as a percentage (6).
- If it is required to skip repeated recognitions, set the time period in seconds more than 0 during which a captured face won't be recognized repeatedly (7). See also description of the IgnoreSamePeople registry key in the Registry keys reference guide.
- By default, face detectors for which the configured Face Recognition Server is selected as external capture, generate and attach biometric face parameters to the image. Such procedure is performed if the Create FIR in detection unit checkbox is set (8). Deselect the Create FIR in detection unit checkbox if it's required to perform only face capture by detections without creating a biometric face parameters (8).
- Set the Select best frame in detection unit checkbox if it is required to select the best frames from all images received by Face detections at which the configured Face Recognition Server is selected as external capture, and send only them to the Face recognition server (8).
- Set the Select best frame for recognition checkbox if it is required to select the best frame from all images entered into the Face recognition server from Face detection for one person and create a vector only for the selected frame (9).
- In the Collected not less than ... frames with person field enter the number of frames upon reaching which the recognition will be performed (13).
In the Person in the camera field of view … sec field enter the time in seconds upon reaching which the recognition will be performed (14).
The Person left the camera field of view checkbox is set by default and it is impossible to unckeck (12).
The face recognition is performed if at leat one of the 10-12 conditions is matched.
- To save the changes, click Apply (14).
Setting parameters for detected faces recognition is complete.