Face Intellect software is designed for automated identification of people by comparing a face displayed on a surveillance video frame with reference images for which the face recognition database contains information.
Face Intellect software provides the following functional capabilities:
- detects human faces in a video frame;
- registers facial biometric parameters;
- compares a face displayed in a video frame with reference images stored within the "<Face Intellect installation directory\Bmp\person>” folder based on biometric parameters;
- maintain a face database used for face recognition;
- creates a photo- and video archive;
- search for faces in the database using face photograph.