For proper working with Face Intellect software package it’s necessary to install and configure video cameras in such a way that the following requirements will be fulfilled:
- Maximum deviation of received face photos from the frontal angle is not to exceed +/-15°.
- Distance between pupils on the received photos of face is not to be less than 50 pixels.
- Mutual occulting of faces is to be minimized.
- Faces are to be uniformly illuminated. Directional side illumination is unacceptable.
- Photos of faces received from video cameras are to be clear. Image blurring caused by motion must be missed.
- Sharpness of faces on the received photos must be over 64 grayscale. Deficient or exceeding illumination is unacceptable.
Distance from camera to face is not restricted. The matter of distance selection is solved by choice the lens with required focal distance