Documentation for Auto Intellect 5.5. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
Please check the working condition of all hardware components – connections, cameras, etc – prior to starting the system.
The system can be started using one of the following methods:
- Automatically. The system starts automatically after the operating system boots up.
- Manually. To start the system manually, in the Start menu, select Programs -> Intellect -> Client Workstation, or use the corresponding shortcut on the Desktop.
Access to the system can be protected by a password. In this case, enter your password to start the system.
To shut down the system, do the following:
- Point the mouse to the upper right corner of the screen, the main control panel will open.
- Click the icon on the panel.
- Select Shutdown in the menu that opens.
The shut down process will start, the password will be required if set.
The system can be set up to forbid the shut down. Then, the Shutdown item is not present in the menu.