Documentation for Auto Intellect 5.5. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
Install additional software from the web-site for correct recognition of the carriages license plates.
Setting up the IntLab program module is done in the following way:
Go to the IntLab module object settings panel, which is created on the basis of the LPR Channel object.
Select the macro from the drop-down list of the Recognition start event (1) on which the LP recognition will be started.
LP number recognition may also start with the subtitles information added to a video. To do so, it is necessary to specify the 1 value for the ReadRayFromTitles registry key (for more details, see Registry keys reference guide, for more information about working with the registry, see Working with Windows OS registry).
Select the macro from the drop-down list of the Recognition end event (2) on which the LP recognition will be completed and the result will be given.
NoteFor more details on working with macros, see Creating and using macros.
From the Operation mode drop-down list select the mode of numbers recognition (3).
Mode Additional info Recognizer of railway passenger carriage numbers - Recognizer of railway freight carriage numbers - Recognizer of UIC railway carriage numbers Allows recognition of UIC carriage numbers Railway container number recognizer -
- From the Fluid level detection drop-down list select the Fluid level detection object to be used with the IntLab module (4). Fluid level detection is a part of the Intellect Detector Pack subsystem starting from version 2.6. For details on how to create, configure and operate it, please refer to Detector Pack. User Guide (the most relevant version is available in AxxonSoft documentation repository).
- Go to the parent LPR Channel object settings panel (see Selecting the traffic direction for LP number recognition) and select the carriage or container direction in the camera view:
- any: license plates are recognized for carriages moving in both directions;
- to the right: license plates are recognized for carriages moving to the right;
- to the left: license plates are recognized for carriages moving to the left.
- Click Apply (5) to save changes.
If the use of the auxiliary recognition channels (IntLab subordinate modules) is required, the auxiliary channels are to be configured (see Setting up the auxiliary recognition channel of the IntLab module).
By default, the IntLab module uses a standard frame issuing mechanism which may rarely not issue the license plate number with a better visibility. To enable the advanced frame issuing mechanism with a better visibility, which causes a temporary delay in getting the result, it is necessary to specify the 1 value for the Intlab.BestFrame registry key (for more details, see Registry keys reference guide, for more information about working with the registry, see Working with Windows OS registry).
Setting up the IntLab program module is completed.
When the Auto-Intellect software is restarted for the first time after configuring the IntLab module, the folder will be created on the following address:
- for x32: <Auto-Intellect installation directory>\Modules\intlab_railway_detector\id
- for x64: <Auto-Intellect installation directory>\Modules64\intlab_railway_detector\id,
where id is the object identifier of the LP recognition channel.
This folder will contain the following files and folders:
- settings.json is the file containing initial settings of the IntLab module.
- settings_override.json is the file containing modified settings which can be edited manually.
- settings_merge.json is the file containing the merge result of the above mentioned files. There are parameters displayed in this file which are directly used by the IntLab module.
- The folders with the IntLab subordinate module object identifiers name, if they exist (see Setting up the auxiliary recognition channel of the IntLab module), containing similar files but having the settings of the corresponding Intlab subordinate module.