The Auto-Uragan software module supports the following functionality:
- License plates identification;
- Saving the identified number to the plates detector database;
- Identification and logging the determined speed of the vehicle to the plates database (by video or using the Radar module);
- Identification and logging the determined class of a moving vehicle to the plates database (while connecting the Traffic detector module);
- Check of identified license plates via connected search database;
- Possibility to work with multilane driveway;
- Identification of extended list of license plates types: all types of Russian license plates, all CIS countries and Baltic States, countries of Europe, Latin America and The USA. Worked out the main types of single- and double-line plates of different countries, for each both civil and specialized (diplomatic, transit, military etc.). The full list of countries is given below.
- Plates filtration according to their characters' sizes
- Possibility to change level of plates' identification quality
- Saving the frames of the identified plates to bmp, jpeg and avi formats
- Calculation of the capture lanes in the area of identification restriction
- Setting the alarm when the vehicle entering an oncoming lane.
The Auto-Uragan software module uses the IPP 6.1 library.
The Auto-Uragan software module can work in one of the following modes:
- Slow — the module processes the video stream with the speed not exceeding 3 fps and recognizes license plates of vehicles moving with speed not more than 10 km/h.
- Fast – the module processes the video stream with the speed not exceeding 25 fps and recognizes license plates of vehicles moving with speed not more than 150 km/h.
Auto-Uragan module allows recognition of vehicles' license plates of the following countries:
The list of countries below is actual at the moment of documentation creation. Contact an AxxonSoft manager to find out the most relevant list of countries supported.
- CIS + Baltic + Georgia
- South Ossetia
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- United Kingdom
- San Marino
- Czech Republic
- North and South America
- South Africa
- Southeast Asia
- Australia and Oceania
- New Zealand
Missing countries except for the listed above can be added into the recognition module if necessary. For that, contact your AxxonSoft manager and provide him or her a video recording with license plates of the required country. The final decision on adding a country to the module is made by the module manufacturer.
Ask the manager of AxxonSoft company about the possibility to recognize special licence plates (e.g. two-lanes, motorcycles' LP, special vehicles' LP) for each country.