The purpose and structure of the Guide
The Guide is an informational reference designed for users of the Auto-Intellect system with Operator access rights responded for operation with Auto-Intellect software and corresponding interface objects.
The Guide contains the following material:
- General description of the Auto-Intellect software system.
- How to use the Auto-Intellect software system.
- Description of the user interface of the Auto-Intellect system.
The purpose of the Auto-Intellect system
The Auto-Intellect software system is designed for automated traffic monitoring and control, and has the following functionality:
- License plate number recognition.
- Centralized events registration and processing, generation of notifications and control commands according to flexible algorithms.
- Searching matches between the recognized plate number and the numbers in the database connected to Auto-Intellect.
- Creating the photo and video archive.
- Determining the overall traffic parameters and the parameters of individual vehicles.
- Software scalability.
Recommendations for using the Auto-Intellect system
The Auto-Intellect software is installed as an extension to the Intellect software package.
For proper operation of the Auto-Intellect system, please follow these recommendations:
- Follow the job description accurately.
- Use the system for the intended purpose only.
- Do not use the computer with Intellect installed, to run other software which is not part of the Intellect package.