Documentation for ATM Intellect 10.0. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
To configure the Monitoring Reports object, proceed as follows:
- Select the Monitoring Reports object in the object tree. The settings panel of the object is displayed on the right os the System settings dialog box.
- Set coordinates for the Monitoring Reports interface window (1).
- Set owners filter similar to the one for the Monitoring object (2, see Configuring the ATM Monitoring object).
- By default, all reports are available for operator. To hide some of the reports, uncheck the boxes next to them in the Reports group (3).
- The (4) parameters are not in use in ATM Intellect.
- Click Apply (5).
Configuration of the Monitoring Reports object is completed.