It is possible to set the following parameters of the Monitor interface box:
- Window position.
- Window size.
- Toolbar (only in the List mode of camera’s windows displaying - see Configuring the display mode for camera boxes section).
To set the parameters of the Monitor interface box, do the following:
- Go to the settings panel for the Monitor interface object.
- In the Monitor drop-down list select the monitor number in the operating system for which coordinates are to be set further (1).
- Set coordinates of the left upper corner of the Monitor interface box: fields X (horizontal ident from the left edge of the image) and Y (vertical ident from the upper edge of the image) (2). Coordinates are set in percentage relative to the screen size horizontally and vertically correspondingly.
- Set the dimentions of the Monitor interface box: W (window’s width) and H (window’s height) fields (3). Sizes are set in percentage relative to the screen size horizontally and vertically correspondingly.
To display a toolbar in the Monitor interface box the List group is to be switched in the Basic settings tab and the Control panel check box is to be set (4).
If the toolsbar is on, window’s height H is automatically equal to the window’s width W.
If moving the Monitor interface box is to be enabled, set the Allow moving check box (5).
This setting is relevant only when the toolbar is in use.
If the ratio of width and height of the window is to be 4:3, set the 4:3 Ratio checkbox (6).
Necessity to use other window proportions can occur while working with widescreen monitors, monitors of portrait orientation or in any other cases. The Monitor<monitor_id>_cw, monitor<monitor_id>_ch, monitor<monitor_id>_w43, monitor<monitor_id>_h43 registry keys are used in these cases. Detailed information about these registry keys is given in the Registry keys reference guide.
- To save all the changes click the Apply button (7).
The parameres of the Monitor interface box are now set.