Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
New features and improvements
- Intellect 4.9.3 includes the latest version of IPDriverpack: 3.2.27
- Now the support.7z package is compiled faster using the Support.exe utility.
- The version of SQL SERVER has been updated to 10.50.4000.
- The UseServerTime registry key has been added. It allows using Server time (not the camera time) for video in the archive.
- Forwarding of ATM|SETUP reaction can now be disabled for an ATM object via the registry key.
- Added ability to automatically switch to the Current events layout in the Operator Protocol when a new event occurs.
- Events by all objects in the system can now be created in the Operator Protocol.
- It is now possible for RTSP Server to operate if frame rate is less than 1 fps (up to 0.01 fps).
- Location of controls is optimized in the Operator Protocol.
- Intellect performance has been boosted when recording video to NAS (performance is about 70% higher).
- Control panels and PTZ devices with the same protocol (Pelco-D, Pelco-P) can now operate locally on various telemetry controllers as well as in the distributed configuration.
- Fixed error that caused RMW interfaces to be hidden when configuring objects on the Server.
- Fixed incorrect focus control for a camera when using the mouse.
- Fixed error that caused Web server connection problems if the username contains a space or capital letters.
- Fixed error that caused crashing of the video.run module when working with the Operator Protocol if the Use x64 modules checkbox is set checked.
- Fixed error that caused Intellect to quit when the Operator Protocol is in configuration.
- Fixed error that caused incorrect displaying of high and full resolution video from Vivotek FE8171V camera in the fisheye monitor.
- Fixed error that caused only one camera to be displayed in the Web browser if the User rights have been configured.
- Fixed error that caused video to be absent when working with Report subsystem (Report.exe).
- Fixed error that in some cases caused displaying of video from Server on the remote workstation when the Architecture tab showed no connection between computers.
- Fixed error that caused incorrect operation of the Axis T8312 control panel on the RMW.
- Fixed error that caused archive playback speed to decrease to 1-2 fps after reverse frame-by-frame playback.
- Fixed error that caused the priority of intellect.exe processes to not be set via the tweaki.exe utility.
- Fixed error that caused interface objects to be hidden during failover.
- Fixed memory leak for the video.run process during reverse frame-by-frame playback in the archive mode.
- Fixed error that caused hanging of the video.run module when disabling the external drive to which the archive is stored.
- Fixed error that caused incorrect functioning of rights when using the Control panel on the RMW.
- Fixed error that caused video playback to stop on the RMW with high CPU usage for some cameras.
- Fixed error that prevented display of video for some IP cameras (though this error does not occur in Intellect 4.8).
- The video.run module now consumes less CPU resources in some configurations.
- Fixed issue with FX4/FX8/FX16 video capture cards not operating on Windows Server 2012/Windows Server 2008.
- Fixed error that caused audio recording to stop spontaneously after a few days.
- Fixed error that caused the active camera to be hidden in the active Monitor.
- Fixed issue with English localization of the Intercom Control Monitor object.
- Fixed error that caused the video.run module to crash when there are more than 127 streams in the Monitor.
- Various bugs have been fixed in the Intercom Subsystem.
- KV1999, KV2001, KV2002 and KV2003 video capture cards are not supported anymore.