The Report system of the Intellect software package is designed for the following purposes:
- Creating and printing the reports on the events registered in the surveillance system and on the actions taken in response to these events.
- Viewing the video archive starting from the time of the event registered in the report.
The Report system supports the following functionality:
- Selecting the objects (or groups of objects) from those available for reporting (objects include hardware and software modules).
- Selecting the events to be included in the report for each object selected.
- Creating the report templates.
- Creating the screen reports.
- Creating the printed reports.
- Exporting the printed report to a file.
- Viewing the video archive from the screen report using the surveillance window or converter.exe utility.
- Handling the cameras of the ATM-Intellect system (automatic banking machine surveillance system) using the X.25 protocol.