The Report system allows to show only the rows of the screen report containing particular additional information.
By default, the screen report contains all events that fit the report settings. To display only the rows that contain particular information, do the following:
The list is filtered by the Advanced Info column.
- Create the screen report (see the Creating a screen report section).
Select the filtering method using the Information radio-buttons.
In case of first start of Web-report subsystem this panel unavailable for edit. Restart the Web-report subsystem
- Equal radio-button. When selected, the system looks for exact case-sensitive matches only, between the string in the Information field and the Advanced Info column.
- Like radio-button. When selected, the system looks for the rows where the Advanced Info column contains the search string, case-sensitive.
- Not Equal radio-button. When selected, the system looks for the exact case-sensitive matches, only between the string in the Information field and the Advanced Info column.
- Enter the character string to filter the report by.
- Click the Show Report button to run the filter.
Only the filtered rows will be displayed in the screen report.