To configure the video transfer to the Intercom Subsystem through the video gate, do the following:
- Go to the settings panel of the Intercom Control Monitor interface object.
- From the Number drop-down list of Cameras table select the number of video camera from which the video image is to transferred to the Intercom Subsystem through the gate (1).
- As a result the name of selected video camera will automatically display in the Camera column of Cameras table (2).
From the Gate drop-down list select the name of required Video gate object (3).
- Repeat steps 2-4 for all required video cameras of security intercom terminals.
- To save changes click the Apply button (4).
Configuring the video transfer to the Intercom Subsystem through the gate is completed.