To configure the Client audio subsystem, do the following:
Detail information about audio subsystem configuration can be found in the Administrator's Guide
- On the Intercom Subsystem Server of security intercom terminal go to the Hardware tab of System settings dialog box.
- Select the Computer object corresponding to the configured Client from the object tree on the Hardware tab.
- On the basis of this object create and configure the Audio card object corresponding to the audio card installed on the Client.
- On the basis of Audio Card object create and configure the Microphone object corresponding to the Client microphone which will be in use while communication sessions with SIP-device.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for all required Clients.
Configuration of the Client audio subsystem is completed.