To install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 manually do the following:
- Install the Intellect as a server (see section Installation of INTELLECT™ software as a Server).
- Run the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 setup from the folder redist of the Intellect setup program directory.For example: C:\Intellect\redist\DotNet3.5\dotnetfx35.exe.
- Extracting files message will be displayed as a result.
Then Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 setup window will be displayed.
- Confirm the acceptance of License Agreement terms by setting the switcher to the position I have read and ACCEPT the terms of the License Agreement after investigating the License Agreement terms, otherwise the setup will be cancelled (1).
- Click Install> (2).
Install process dialog window will be displayed as a result.
- The Download complete.You can now disconnect from the Internet message will be displayed after finishing the download process.
Then the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 setup complete dialog box will be displayed.
- Click the Exit button to complete the setup process.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 setup is now completed.