Additional information on the camera is:
- Displayed on the video surveillance monitor over the camera name.
- Added to the name of export file from interface monitor (AVI, BMP/JPEG) and for frame printing (details about frame export and printing are in Operator's Guide).
- Displayed in the Event log window in the Additional info column.
To set additional information, do the following:
- Go to the Hardware tab in the System settings dialog box (1).
- Select the Camera object, created before, corresponding to the camera to be adjusted, in the Hardware tab in the objects tree (2). The settings panel for the selected object is displayed on the right of the Hardware tab.
- Go to the Advanced settings tab on the settings panel of the Camera object (3).
- Type in additional information (not more than 100 characters) in the Additional info field (4).
- To save the changes, click the Apply button (5).
Additional information is now set.