Documentation for Intellect 4.10.4. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
The Tabs panel
You can use the tabs panel to switch to different objects settings groups:
- The Architecture tab is designed for describing the system structure and network settings for data exchange between the PCs of the distributed network.
- The Hardware tab is designed for connection and configuration of hardware and program modules. Also, this tab is used for connection and configuration of customer-tailored components of the operator GUI, i.e. such objects as the Custom Dialog Box and Alarm Notification Window.
- The Interfaces tab is designed for creation and configuration of virtual screens and GUI components in them, i.e., video surveillance monitors, audio players and control panels of various devices and modules.
- The Users tab is designed for creation of user accounts (registration) in the digital video surveillance and audio monitoring system, access control (user rights management) and assigning passwords to users.
- The Programming tab is designed for creation of macros, programs and scripts, as well as for scheduling the Intellect software operation and dividing the secured facility/territory into areas and regions.
The Object tree
The object tree is arranged as a multi-level list of embedded objects.
The top-down structure of embedded objects reflects the objects hierarchy where low-order (child) objects can only be created under the higher-order (parent) objects.
You can expand the objects tree and all its groups (threads) or collapse them to hide irrelevant objects.
The Object settings panel
The object settings panel is intended for activation and configuration of the selected object.
The fields displayed in the settings panel depend on the type of selected object .
The Apply and Cancel buttons
The Apply button is used to save the assigned object identification and setting parameters. The Cancel button is used to discard changes and return to the previous object identification and setting parameters.
The parameters entered and confirmed with the Apply button cannot be cancelled with the Cancel button