Documentation for Intellect 4.10.4. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
In a simple case a Remote Admin Workstation may be used for remote administering only.
To configure a Remote Admin Workstation, follow the steps:
- Start the INTELLECT™ program on Remote Admin Workstation (see ).
- With remote setup (e.g., from the administering Server), register the Computer object, which corresponds to the Remote Admin Workstation, and set the interaction parameters with the Servers, Remote Admin Workstations, Remote Clients of the distributed video surveillance system (see section). While local setting up the Remote Admin Workstation the relevant Computer object is created automatically in the Hardware tab during the first startup.
- Configure the hardware performance tester and restart service (see Configuring the System restart service section).
- Set up logging of events registered for the Remote Admin Workstation system objects (see Configuring events logging).
- If the Remote Admin Workstation is to be used as the Operator’s workstation, configure the user interface: video surveillance monitor, audio player, map etc. (see section).
- Assign the users rights to work with Remote Admin Workstation system objects (see Rights administration section).
- If auto options are to be used, create the macros and time zones, enable and configure the notification services (see System settings (the Programming tab) and Notification services sections).