Documentation for Intellect 4.10.4. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
When the video capture card is installed in the computer, the monitor displays the Found New Hardware message while the operating system is loading.
As a result the monitor automatically displays the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog box.
If INTELLECT™ is to be installed on the given computer, then click the Cancel button in the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog box. In this case, the driver of the video capture card is installed automatically during the INTELLECT™ software installation.
If INTELLECT™ has already been installed and a new video capture card needs to be installed or a driver needs to be reinstalled, do the following:
It is recommended to shutdown antivirus software while installing the driver
- Select No, not this time and click Next in the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog box.
- Select one of the following actions:
- Install the software automatically (recommended) – driver search and follow-up installation.
- Install from a list or specific location – enables selecting the necessary driver or a folder for manual driver search.
- Select Install from a list or specific location and click Next.
Set the Include this location in the search checkbox in the search options dialog box and click the Bowse button. In the Browse For Folders box specify the path to the folder that contains drivers for a video capture card and click OK.
Drivers for video capture cards are stored in the Drivers folder on the installation CD or in the INTELLECT™ software installation directory. To install drivers for video capture cards select the folder, where the drivers for video capture cards are stored (see Drivers for video capture cards integrated into the INTELLECT™ software section).
- After specifying the path to the folder click the Next button in order to start installation process.
- Ignore Microsoft notification by clicking the Continue Anyway button.
- To complete installation click the Finish button.
As a result the message Your new hardware is installed and ready to use is displayed in the Windows taskbar.
Installation of a driver for video capture card is completed.
Driver installation procedure for one video capture card is repeated in turn required number of times depending on the number of ADCs on the video capture card (e.g., 1 time for FS-5 video capture card, 4 times for FS-6, FS-16, WS-7 video capture cards, 8 times for FS-8 video capture card).