Documentation for Intellect 4.10.4. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
Depending on the customer requirements to the Intellect based security system, you should configure the Intellect software objects that represent the following security system components:
- video subsystem;
- PTZ subsystem (a system for managing pan/tilt/zoom devices and cameras’ lenses);
- audio subsystem;
- automated video analytics subsystem;
- sensor/relay subsystem;
- notification subsystem (over various communication channels);
- data back-up subsystem;
- video/audio network data exchange subsystem;
- user rights management subsystem;
- software performance monitoring subsystem;
- automated control subsystem;
- user interfaces subsystem.
The set of available Intellect system objects is defined in the intellect.sec key file
Use QAT, system tray or short-time holding the “hot” button F8 to open System Settings and configure the Intellect software objects.
The System Settings dialog window contains:
- tabs panel;
- objects tree (not present in the Architecture tab);
- object settings panel tree (not present in the Architecture tab);
- the Apply and Cancel buttons.
You typically configure objects as follows: create or select an object in the objects tree, assign parameter values in its settings panel and then save changes clicking the Apply button. Quick Start Guide offers a list of objects and a brief description of their functionality. Configuring the specified interface objects is described in detail in the document titled Administrator’s Guide.