Documentation for Intellect 4.10.4. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
In the Intellect software the image from the video camera can be panned while displaying it on the Video surveillance monitor and viewing the video archive. Available rotation angles are 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
To configure the rotation angle do the following:
- Go to the Hardware tab of the System settings dialog box (1).
- Select the Camera object corresponding to the video camera from which the video image is to be rotated while displaying (2).
- Go to the Advanced settings tab (3).
- Set the Rotation mode checkbox to activate the rotation function (4).
- From the drop-down list select the rotation angle (5).
- To save settings in the Intellect software click the Apply button (6).
Configuring a rotation angle of the video image is completed.