Documentation for Intellect 4.10.4. Documentation for other versions of Intellect is available too.
Additional objects of the system are as follows.
The objects under the Hardware tab:
- Videogate channels video from videoservers to remote workstations.
- Web-server enables to configure monitoring video streams transmitted with the TCP/IP protocol in Internet browser window
- Backup archive enables to configure archive file backup to local and network discs and USB drives.
- Control panel is used for configuring analog PTZ devices.
- Detection zone allows to configure detectors that provide automatic video image analysis to recognize events occurring within the observed scene.
- Titles Database –here you can configure how the content of receipts (i.e. titles) are superimposed over video image.
- SNMP service allows you to configure the SNMP-notifications for operator.
- Operator query panel allows you to model user dialog windows with any static or dynamic content.
- Alarm Message Window – here you can configure the interface window used to inform operator of registered alarms and system events.
- Voice notification service is used to configure audio notification of alarm events registered by the system.
- Voice Message Service is used to configure voice messages transmitted over telephone lines.
- Short Message Service allows to configure SMS messages delivery to cell phones of the system users.
- Mail Message Service allows to configure email messages delivery to the system users.
- System restart service enables you to configure rebooting Intellect modules if they are not responding.
- Keyboard – configure the special keyboard for on-the-fly control of basic Intellect object functions.
- Event counter – configure which events within specified time span will be counted.
Data replication service – replication of archive from servers using the removable media.
- PS-RTP Server – configuration of interaction between third party software and Intellect via GB28181 protocol.
- rtsp Server – configuration of sending both live video and Intellect archive over RTSP protocol.
- Web server 2.0 – configuration of video surveillance using mobile clients.
- Edge storage – configuration of access to the archive in onboard storage of IP device.
- Backup audio archive – configuration of backing up the archive recorded with audio.
- Sound notification – voice notification configuration.
- IIDKinterface – control over elements in the third-party software.
- Failover – switching to standby servers upon the failure of the previously active servers.
- Failover manager – configuration of the maximum number of failovers.
- Audio playback card – configuration of the connected audio card with the audio output.
- Loud speaker – audio playback configuration.
- LDAPservice – importing users from LDAP address book to Intellect database.
- VMDA metadata storage – configuration of storing motion trajectories of objects in the field of view of a camera.
The objects under the Interfaces tab:
- Panel of Backup archive – here you configure the interface object for backing-up your data.
- External window is created under the Screen object to configure the windows of external applications.
- Telemetry control panel allows to configure PTZ controls, focusing and zooming controls for selected video cameras.
- Captions search is used to configure queries for the titles database.
- HTML interface – configuration of interface object that allows displaying web pages.
- Live sound switch – configuration of interface object that allows directing audio signal coming from any sound source (microphone) to any sound detector (loudspeaker) for playback.
- Configuration check – run the configuration check utility.
- Operator protocol – configuration of the interface object for processing events coming from security system objects and searching in the event log.
- Scene – configuration of interface object for panoramic video displaying.
The objects under the Programming tab:
- Macro is used for setting up interactions of the objects that do not have the functionality to perform the required tasks.
- Program allows to set up scenarios if the Macro object does not offer the functionality to perform the required tasks. It is implemented using a programming language embedded in Intellect.
- Script allows to set up scripts if the Macro object does not have the functionality to perform the required tasks. It is basically a code written in JScript.
- Time Zone is one of the Intellect scheduling tools used to set up time-frames.
- Timer is the other Intellect scheduling tool used to set up time-instances.
- Macro event – configuration of event generation when some interrelated events happen.
- Objects link – linking objects with cameras.